Pricing for the 2019 Embassy Cup
- If paying by check, you must send your tournament fee to Bethesda Soccer Club immediately after you apply online and receive your application confirmation number. Please enclose a copy of your confirmation e-mail with your check to assure your check is credited to the proper team. Please note your confirmation number and team name on all checks. Checks should be mailed to Bethesda Soccer Club 8655 Grovemont Cr. Gaithersburg, MD 20877
- Application deadline – May 24, 2019
- Acceptance by May 30, 2019
- Online registration must be completed by June 13, 2019
- Refund Policy: Teams withdrawing from the tournament after notification of acceptance will not be refunded the entry fee.
Application Materials (Please include these with your entry fee)
ENCLOSURES: You must submit by the deadline in one envelope:
- We strongly encourage you to pay by credit card or e-check. If paying by checks or money orders, submit the full tournament fee payable to BETHESDA SOCCER CLUB (U.S. DOLLARS ONLY). If your team is accepted, the fee is non-refundable. If your team is accepted and later withdraws, the fee is non-refundable and sanctions may be placed against your team for participation in future tournaments. Should your team not be accepted, the fee(original checks) will be destroyed by the end of June 2019 unless teams request their return.
- The first page of your confirmation of Registration from Got Soccer
- Please note your team name and confirmation number on all checks.
- IF PAYING BY CHECK - MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION AND ENCLOSURES TO: Bethesda Soccer Club 8655 Grovemont Circle Gaithersburg, MD 20877
- Clubs with multiple teams applying PLEASE send separate Fee for each team.
Questions? Email email@example.com